- 1 medium-large head of cauliflower, when riced about 6 cups
- 2 eggs (you can use a flax egg substitute if you want to be egg-free or vegan)
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella (or vegan substitute)
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan (or vegan substitute)
- ½ tsp of dried oregano
- ½ tsp of salt
- ¼ tsp of garlic powder
- Pizza sauce
- Veggies of your choice
To make the crust:
- Preheat your oven to 400 ⁰F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and then pulse inside of a food processor until fine (in a rice-like consistently).
- Steam the cauliflower and drain it, letting the cool once all the moisture has been removed.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cheeses, cauliflower, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and eggs. Mix well and place the final product on the parchment paper, flattening and shaping it so it resembles a pizza crust.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes. Do not turn your stove off if you are making the pizza immediately after your crust is finished.
- Take your finished crust and add your pizza sauce, store-bought or homemade, spreading evenly across the surface.
- Add your cheese and vegetables, baking in your still hot oven (or oven still set to 400⁰F) for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.