- Wednesdays at 7:30pm (GMT): Follow Dolly Trolley for FREE Drag Aerobics via Facebook or Instagram! Class is free but there is an option to tip!
- Take a (virtual) trip to the East Coast by participating in any of the digital events mentioned at https://www.wbur.org/events/2020/03/20/looking-for-virtual-events-to-attend-wburs-got-you
- Learn something new through any of Coursera’s plethora of classes.
- Stay connected with Philbrook through their virtual events at https://philbrook.org/visit/stay-connected/
- Take advantage of HBO’s free streaming during April or Sling’s free two weeks of service and catch up on your favorite shows
- Check out the free content offered through the Tulsa City County Library or Project Gutenberg
- While the CDC is recommending wearing face coverings in public, it is important we save medical face masks for healthcare workers. To learn how to make your own cloth covering, go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
UCM runs on glitter, veggies, and a lot of loving generosity. Without your financial support, the inclusive and transformative Little Blue House could not continue to serve TU students. Please help us to maintain our ministry for the next generation of Blue Housers! Your support directly serves our students as they find a sense of belonging, discern what they believe, and become empowered with skills to build up our community.
Support UCM online through one of the options below! Please consider a monthly donation.
Sponsor a Student: $25
One student attends the event and enjoys dinner and bar service (21+).
*Tax deductible amount= $25
Belonging Sponsors: $250
Includes one table for seven plus one UCM student guest, bar service (for all guests 21+), recognition in program, recognition at registration table & bar.
*Tax deductible amount= $75
Believing Sponsors: $500
Includes recognition in digital display during dinner and all of the above benefits.
*Tax deductible amount= $325
Building Sponsors: $1000
Includes recognition in future United Campus Ministry event advertising for the 2016-17 school year and all of the above benefits.
*Tax deductible amount= $825
*Please consult your tax professional for additional details.